Thrive Market: A Review will give you an honest, analytical view of my experience with Thrive Market to give you another option for purchasing natural and organic products. I will let you know the pros and cons.
Thrive Market is an online store dedicated to making it easier for people to get healthy food at reasonable prices. They not only carry top brands that cater to special diets like organic, gluten-free, paleo, keto, vegan, and more, but they have also developed their own cost-effective organics.
What I Like:
- Selection – I love the selection at Thrive Market. No matter your diet or goals, Thrive Market seems to have it all. They have everything from pantry items to grass-fed frozen meats and seafood to personal care and beauty products. They even have Wagyu beef, if you’re looking for the best beef in the world, in addition to regular beef.
- Savings – Prices are great and always discounted. One of my litmus tests for how reasonable prices are is the price of organic coffee. I found that Thrive brand organic coffee was much less than other brands of organic coffee. See the link below to get even more off their discounted prices.
- Carbon Neutral B Corp – Thrive Market is carbon neutral. They strive to be carbon negative by 2025. ? That’s amazing. I love that they are a B Corp, operating sustainably to help our planet.
- Easy to Refill Staple Products – The plus side of having auto-ship reorders is you can plan to have bread and other pantry essentials, or even supplements, replenished without even thinking about it.
- Helping Our Neighbors – Part of their mission is to help people in need. For every paid membership, one is provided for free to a family in need. It’s a great way to help others eat healthier who might not otherwise have the opportunity.
What I Don’t Like:
- Membership Only – This is a membership only store. You have to purchase a monthly or yearly membership. Monthly membership is $9.95 per month. Yearly membership is $5 per month. I don’t mind paying $5 per month as long as I’m saving money and getting value. On my first order, which was only four products, I saved much more than the monthly cost.
Online retailer of organic and special diet foods and products.
Certified B Corporation
Final Thoughts on Thrive Market
I do like Thrive Market’s mission to make organic and healthy products available to all. And doing it all while being carbon neutral makes me feel even better about them.
I find their prices for organic products very reasonable. The meat and seafood are the most expensive items but everything else you can find at really good prices compared to other retailers. And they are always giving out coupons and ways to save even more.
Currently, you will save 40% on your first order and get a free gift with a one-year or monthly membership.
I hope this Thrive Market review helped you understand what they have to offer and help you make an informed decision on whether to try it out.
If you have any comments on your experience with Thrive Market or any questions, please leave them in the Comments section below. Thank you for reading today!